h0me...
didnt go out today except for a short kopi session with ah niah, davin and the in-famous nicholas~ haha.. finally back from new zealand.. He was -and still is- busy catching up with his 'kawans' sia.. all in the serangoon neighborhood..
sounds like an eye-opener, the time he spent in NZ... good to have the guts and chance to do this kind of things sia~ *envy* keke.. =n.n=
I was thinking.. since davin complain coz no join the last rendezvous post Valentine's... Perhaps we can org one this coming sat on a BYOB basis.. keke.. then the boys can bring nicholas to check out dragonfly etc... hurhur.. check with them tmr bah.. :)
P.S: I watch Happily Never After ytd with diana... Good! =n.n=
sounds like an eye-opener, the time he spent in NZ... good to have the guts and chance to do this kind of things sia~ *envy* keke.. =n.n=
I was thinking.. since davin complain coz no join the last rendezvous post Valentine's... Perhaps we can org one this coming sat on a BYOB basis.. keke.. then the boys can bring nicholas to check out dragonfly etc... hurhur.. check with them tmr bah.. :)
P.S: I watch Happily Never After ytd with diana... Good! =n.n=


2 Comments:
and you say you dun feel like going out. TAMADI
aiyah~~ *nudge nudge* didnt really feel like having fish & co also.. and it was such a humid day i feel like fainting ler.. *nudge nudge* no angry please...
Post a Comment
<< Home