Monday, May 07, 2007

MAy 2007 orediZ~

I have just recovered from flu.. coughing abit on the side but thankfully the worst is over!!!

I just survived 4 days of fever sia~~*grimace* =_="

I sincerely apologise to Janet, Jason, Wendy and Davin.. sorry you caught my virus.. from Monday's bbq @ Jason's aprtment *oops*

Talking about the bbq.. preparation for it was quite an experience in itself~ but not one i'd like to repeat any time soon sia... janet would agree with mie.. it's tiring!! I've never been to so many supermarkets in one day!!! *lol* Being the non-market going pp we are... how were we suppose to know that market closes on mondayes!! Hence.. the visit to a soul-less fishery.. stupid thing is gurad even let us in.. GOSH! >.<"

EVERYONE was raving about Janet's cooking though~ THe clams + ribs + bacon were a sell-out! *chuckle* I think smone commented that she'll make a good wife even.. keke.. There was definitely enough booze sia.. THere was SO MUCH.. that the whole living room smells of it!! *lol*

First time i squeezed on a Queen size bed - nic + june + jon + jason after zouk - and we watched 'The EPIC movie'. Dumb.. but there were funny some parts.. definitely.. keke...

=============================================

Congratualation racheal!!! Ventisca.. i wonder if you'd still be known by that nick for how long..*chuckle*

A wife.. and soon a mother-to-be... She looked radiant and her skin so good wor!!! I think being pregnant becomes her.. keke.. =n.n= From henceforth.. may things go smoothly in her life.. ;D

==============================================

Gotta start cracking on plans for Krabi~~~ Tigerair is giving such a good deal!! gosh..

==============================================

Fridaye hanged out with classmates for a beer at Timbre then headed home.. Gerrie Zann Sasha.. So chill~ it was a good nite.. especially after a loong day at work.. =n.n=

I am determined not to miss any class thsi following week!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I **** JAMIE LI SHAOFEN
*COUGH* *COUGH*.. not funnie to be sick the entire weekend and more. :(

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home