Tuesday, January 02, 2007

heLLo 2007.. =n.n=

I spent my last few minutes of 2006 and first few minutes of 2007 alone.. in St James PowerStation.. There is a kind of simple peace, being alone and yet surrounded by so many many people.. I breathed a sigh of relieve... 2006 is officially over and done with.. a whole new 2007 to paint with bright colors, to fill with good memories :)


1st January 2007

Supposed to meet joey & wely at dragonfly for count down, apparently they couldnt get in either whereas i had went through Bellini. Due to the crowd we decided to change venue.. next stop: Joey's house to play mahjong~! Her god brother richard joined us as well...

We played till 7+am wor.. I won.. keke.. =n.n= I ish happy ger~ I ish happy.. but dead tired ger.. =_="

2nd January 2007

3+pm.. Zann called. Patsy jio for drinking session..in da afternoon!!! Gee.. my first time drinking so early wor.. *stone* I was still very tired.. so fell asleep.. end up woke again by botak.. >.<" So okie.. arranged with everyone to meet at Wine arcade.


Botak came to pick mie & simpson up.. and off we headed to Mackenzie road. Wine arcade is very nice~!!! Patsy & Zann ordered a very nice South AFrican white wine.. even though botak cannot tahan wine, he also said it was nice.. hurhur... The price very good also wor~! Coz they are importers for wine.. so the prices are supplier price. at least that's what i heard Zann say de. Hope got chance to go there again~ Nice experience as well coz it's the first time we 3 coursemates (mie, Zann, Patsy) actually drink together =n.n=

PAtsy+ mie


I was dead tired after the wine session.. but was dragged down to dragonfly anyways... =_=" *zombified* Joey jio botak go dragonfly mah.. and the boys really wanted to go.. GUess they dunno joey very well also and i should go be the in between.. I was so tired that i was literally sleeping at the back seat of simpson's car wor~


By the time met up with Joey & wely.. was slightly more awake.. Reach hm 5+ am.. slept.. went into a real good.. deep sleep...

Conclusion
This year has been pretty smoothsailing so far~ Like just now.. i wanted to get cab i didnt have to wait too long.. and i was at Tampines ikea some more~! I am thankful for little blessings.. =n.n=

okie.. the morrow is a working cum school day.. Here's wishing everyone, a year that is rich and fulfilling in everyway! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You should have this in your new year resolution - Good health.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home