Friday, October 27, 2006

BiRth Days...

HAPPY birthDay to rachael aka Ventisca~!! Hurhur.. last night was suppose to be a surprise party for her @ bbbc - it was her off day, and julian said he tricked her down to do some free labor.. WHO KNOWS.. once i reach BBBC, and she sat down beside mie.. she started with

rach:"Thank you leh.."
mie:"thank simi?"
rach:"tonight's party u arrange wan right?"
mie:"?!! wat party tonight?? got party meh?"
rach:"for my birthday.. i know already..."

Den.. she proceeded to inform mie abt the signs Julian let out that made her suspect.. sigh.. Surprise party .. FAIL-toh~!! *LOL*

I gathered few pp only.. jemmie, fai, conan, joey and takashi.. and got her a card+present+choc-mallow cakey~! Hope she had fun.. and yup she no get drunk de.. keke =n.n= I say no get u drunk, no mess ur face.. i mean it de.. keke


i love grp pictures~~ taken by jemmie wor.. keke

Tonight, gonna go rouge to meet the rest.. secret party for josephine.. hehe.. mebbe this surprise will work.. :) Tmr be shopping wif joey for last min halloween preparation.. Stay tuned for mie halloween pictures!

------------------------------------------------

I want to take this space to THANK JANET FOO~~~!!! For helping mie deliver the cake to BBBC and for lending mie her camera to take 160++ pictures last night.. keke *HUgZ*

-----------------------------------------------

I went and caught the 7pm show for 'An Inconvenient Truth' last evening at Plaza Singapura. It was better then expected, really! Documentary style, true.. but definitely very informative and presentation style makes the info easy to absorb. I'm not sure if that is because i'm from envoronmnetal group, therefore the movie makes ore sense, relevancy to me.. But I still recommend everyone to go and watch yah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael Desiree said...

Thanks babe!! it was fun :D like i always say, men are the worst liars hahahaa hugs..

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home