Thursday, September 07, 2006

Diao ... ¬__¬"

Yup.. 'tio diao'~!! In hokkien it means 'stuck'.. __-"

I bought a 320Gb hard disk last sunday, and the guy told me the stock for Consus media player casing will come on TUesday... It seems like I have to wait for 2 more weeks when the next shipment comes..*sob* So now wat leh? :(

Had coffee with Sipei last night.. sigh.. it's been a long time eh buddy? ;) Life goes on, and I am really well now... Just not as happy as i wanna be is all.. keke ;p

Today is THE day~ Wish mie good luck =n.n=

Hope i pass.. then by the time Ben comes back in Dec, mebbe he'll let mie drive his car bit bit~ hurhur ;D


Half day today.. leaving at 12 to go for my trial run b4 the actual test..

Some sites:

Photography exhibition in Orchard

Onezine ... Full flash site.. cool page turn effect~

Upcoming bike festival for the bike lovers~!

2 Comments:

Blogger moe said...

LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK
LUCKLUCKLUCKLUCKLUCK

Enough luck for you?!!?
:)

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amie,

I am one of the staff from onezine.com and I would like to feature your blog cos of this post. Please get back to me at cinderella@onezine.com

Thanks!!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home