I'd never thought..
.. that i'll be SO into green!! Keke.. =n.n=
Used to be that Sipei's the 'green' one... during those days i've never thought I'd look nice in ANY kind of green..! I was more of a pink, reddish, purplish color coded gal... But these days, my wardrobe is sporting more and more green stuff~ Last week alone, I have bought 3 new green tops ler~ *chuckle*
I love my green blouse today.. purchased at FOX dez~!
Oh yah.. the sun was rather glaring this morning hor.. JA should be leaving for her flight to Phillippines already.. tmr she'll be in indonesia.. Hmm.. Not very safe countries to be in right now actually. Pray for her journey mercies~! =)
Alrighto.. Back to work! Tonight having ice cream you know.. keke =n.n=
Used to be that Sipei's the 'green' one... during those days i've never thought I'd look nice in ANY kind of green..! I was more of a pink, reddish, purplish color coded gal... But these days, my wardrobe is sporting more and more green stuff~ Last week alone, I have bought 3 new green tops ler~ *chuckle*
I love my green blouse today.. purchased at FOX dez~!
Oh yah.. the sun was rather glaring this morning hor.. JA should be leaving for her flight to Phillippines already.. tmr she'll be in indonesia.. Hmm.. Not very safe countries to be in right now actually. Pray for her journey mercies~! =)
Alrighto.. Back to work! Tonight having ice cream you know.. keke =n.n=


2 Comments:
haha...goin through a colour phase? actually u never really look awful in green. juz DO NOT attempt yellow hor.... :P
hurhur.. yellow no lah.. i ever had one yellow top only.. :p
Mmm... ice cream got cancelled.. now very bored.. haiz..
Post a Comment
<< Home