COMPLETE~!!!
YUP! mie got my ham-burgler bobbing head happy meal toy thingy~!!!
I'm gonna be ending up with 2 in fact.. -__-"
Heh.. better more den none at all.. keke
I massed sms out.. lazy to mass sms to inform i got already, so selectively sent out a thank you msg.. who knows another smsed said he bought for mie ler.. hurhur
Went to watch 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend' wif JA today.. It's funny!! Quite unexpected storyline i must admit.. keke.. THink JA just shock at uma thurman acting in this kinda role.. *chuckle*
Ok.. it's true... BLUSH is REALLY..TRULY .. SOLD!! Sigh.. oh well.. we had s0me good times together yah! Ciao babe...
I'm gonna be ending up with 2 in fact.. -__-"
Heh.. better more den none at all.. keke
I massed sms out.. lazy to mass sms to inform i got already, so selectively sent out a thank you msg.. who knows another smsed said he bought for mie ler.. hurhur
Went to watch 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend' wif JA today.. It's funny!! Quite unexpected storyline i must admit.. keke.. THink JA just shock at uma thurman acting in this kinda role.. *chuckle*
Ok.. it's true... BLUSH is REALLY..TRULY .. SOLD!! Sigh.. oh well.. we had s0me good times together yah! Ciao babe...


3 Comments:
ren yuan no better. : P
If I tell you I lie how.. ?
JANET FOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN YOU LIE TO MIEEEEEEEE~!
HMPH!
Post a Comment
<< Home