I am feeling... INCOMPLETE~!!!
*waiL*~~~ THey cheated mie!!!!
Sighz.. I've been collecting the MacDonald's Happy Meal toy for the past few weeks ( Bobbing head series) and I am now short of the Ham-burgler one!!! I got the Birdie one the sat before last, so i thought the burgler will be this week's toy!! *sobz*
Anyone going to MacDonalds, PLEASE help mie check if they still have the ham-burgler toy can?????!!!!! Clark Quay Mac confirm dun have.. I just went so I know... ¬__¬"
I feel so INCOMPLETE with only 3 out of 4 for a full set.. *SOBZ* :(
Sighz.. I've been collecting the MacDonald's Happy Meal toy for the past few weeks ( Bobbing head series) and I am now short of the Ham-burgler one!!! I got the Birdie one the sat before last, so i thought the burgler will be this week's toy!! *sobz*
Anyone going to MacDonalds, PLEASE help mie check if they still have the ham-burgler toy can?????!!!!! Clark Quay Mac confirm dun have.. I just went so I know... ¬__¬"
I feel so INCOMPLETE with only 3 out of 4 for a full set.. *SOBZ* :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home