Home..siCk @ h0mE...
YUp... took half day mc... end up only reach hm at 4pm though.. see doc 2:45pm - 3:20pm lydat.. I got Fever.. caught a cold bug i think...
at least now i'm sweating.. sigh.. last night keep tossing and turning and cant break out in sweat also.. so terrible... :(
Okie.. think i've been sick really really long... I truly must abstain from pushing any limits ler.. Downed another 8pills just now.. The druggie is back~ -___-"
at least now i'm sweating.. sigh.. last night keep tossing and turning and cant break out in sweat also.. so terrible... :(
Okie.. think i've been sick really really long... I truly must abstain from pushing any limits ler.. Downed another 8pills just now.. The druggie is back~ -___-"


3 Comments:
rest well kittycat. =) have a fast recovery soon. cya
thank you YOU~! =}
Hi chickie, please please take good care of yourself. Try to get enough sleep, that VERY IMPT...
Post a Comment
<< Home