the daYe mie 'buang'...
Yup... no license for mie....
The first 2 hours trial run with my instructor went pretty smooth.. But I think i freak out when it's a stranger.. sitting beside mie and marking on my moves.. Anyways shortly after i started the test, I got an immediate failure already. Sigh..
First obstacle was the slope... went up fine.. brake fine... release brake that time car rolled back and hit another vehicle!!! Sigh.... Even tho JA told mie also.. the other car also at fault coz it shouldnt be right behind mie.. but still the jitters never settle down till now :(
I feel bad sia.. my instructor's car got dent at backside... and i'm his first student that got his car into accident before.. *twiddle thumb* .. ... .... .... sigh...
Thanks JA for the 'comfort' choc marshmellow... so cold today in office...
Alright.. back to work.. sigh..
The first 2 hours trial run with my instructor went pretty smooth.. But I think i freak out when it's a stranger.. sitting beside mie and marking on my moves.. Anyways shortly after i started the test, I got an immediate failure already. Sigh..
First obstacle was the slope... went up fine.. brake fine... release brake that time car rolled back and hit another vehicle!!! Sigh.... Even tho JA told mie also.. the other car also at fault coz it shouldnt be right behind mie.. but still the jitters never settle down till now :(
I feel bad sia.. my instructor's car got dent at backside... and i'm his first student that got his car into accident before.. *twiddle thumb* .. ... .... .... sigh...
Thanks JA for the 'comfort' choc marshmellow... so cold today in office...
Alright.. back to work.. sigh..


1 Comments:
Woah! Nvm, try again! I did not pass in the first round either!
Post a Comment
<< Home