Thursday, June 01, 2006

June 2006 orediz..

June is here~ It's the mid year ler... THe GSS is here.. and this week sees the launch of a new Chinese tabloid paper.. "Wo(3) Bao(5)". The having the launch at raffles place... seems like a chinese version of The New Paper wor.. I must say their marketing is very good dez~!! =n.n=

Oh guess what? The company has gotten us a new vending machine (payable) and hot drinks dispenser (foc)~!!! So exciting hor~~~ HOr~~~!!! *chuckle* See the pic below:













Hahaha... now all we need is a snacks vending machine and a television... =n.n=

Ooohh... Next friday is BLUE outing day.. means 12pm we leave office to go punggol country club i think.. I'm gonna learn wakeboarding wor.. wor~~~!! Hahaha... I is happy.. *grinZ*

Gonna have to watch my finances real tight this month ler.. Count down to Driving test on tues~!! Sigh.. still have to work on my parallel parking wor.. :(

I've been hanging on to the 2 nonya ba zang and 2 kee zang for the past 2 days liaoz.. -__-" hopefully tomorrow i'd finally get to pass to madeline le.. haha.. :p Anyone got old spectacles, clothes or food that you'd like to donate? My colleague is collecting to bring over to the indonesian victims of the recent earthquake... Let mie know yah~! =n.n=

2 Comments:

Blogger bLuSh said...

When ya need it by the old clothes stuff? eliz doing house-cleaning

8:58 AM  
Blogger aMie said...

by wednesday... 7th june i think

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home