It sux to be mie...
I lost my camera at Bar baa Black Chic last friday... Rachel said they turn the place upside down also cannot find...
Last night i lost my whole sling purse.. i/c, atm cards, ez-link, house keys, handphone all inside... with my brand new coach coin/card purse from Ben as well.. The sling purse was a birthday present from sipei some more...
Sigh... That amounts to a few hundreds of dollars already if i need to replace.. :(
I left my bag with the rest of the gers' on the table.. then sometime dunno when i dozed off.. when i woke up i realised the table is cleared le!!! Everyone tried hard to search for mie.. but to no avail... Really hope someone took it by mistake is all.. sigh.. *Sigh* no more clubbing for mie ler... just suddenly feel so... grey...
Still heading for the yacht trip with Lene and the rest later.. be back around 12 noon tomorrow.. I paid for it already mah, and some more sarah is going - take over clara's slot. SiGH.. Just now sarah called mie and i wanted to arrange to go down SAF Yacht club together... she actually ask mie can she dun go or not... ... I dunno really.. seriously. I have paid for clara's share already.. n at this point sarah tell mie she is tired.. should i say nevermind lor then you rest at home???? Guess that is what she wants to hear.. but i just couldnt bring myself to say it... guess i should apologise for forcing her to go then.. sigh... Depressing..Depressed..
Hopefully will not spoil the mood during the yacht.. i shall just keep my grey mood to mieself...
Rain rain go away... May we have a clear sky out at sea today~
Last night i lost my whole sling purse.. i/c, atm cards, ez-link, house keys, handphone all inside... with my brand new coach coin/card purse from Ben as well.. The sling purse was a birthday present from sipei some more...
Sigh... That amounts to a few hundreds of dollars already if i need to replace.. :(
I left my bag with the rest of the gers' on the table.. then sometime dunno when i dozed off.. when i woke up i realised the table is cleared le!!! Everyone tried hard to search for mie.. but to no avail... Really hope someone took it by mistake is all.. sigh.. *Sigh* no more clubbing for mie ler... just suddenly feel so... grey...
Still heading for the yacht trip with Lene and the rest later.. be back around 12 noon tomorrow.. I paid for it already mah, and some more sarah is going - take over clara's slot. SiGH.. Just now sarah called mie and i wanted to arrange to go down SAF Yacht club together... she actually ask mie can she dun go or not... ... I dunno really.. seriously. I have paid for clara's share already.. n at this point sarah tell mie she is tired.. should i say nevermind lor then you rest at home???? Guess that is what she wants to hear.. but i just couldnt bring myself to say it... guess i should apologise for forcing her to go then.. sigh... Depressing..Depressed..
Hopefully will not spoil the mood during the yacht.. i shall just keep my grey mood to mieself...
Rain rain go away... May we have a clear sky out at sea today~


3 Comments:
po4 cai2 xiao1 zai1 lo...juz rem to quickly report loss.. very impt..take care, gal~
I see you give you a Big HIPPO Hug.
sTiLL no get the hiPPO hug wor.. worrr~....:p
Post a Comment
<< Home