End of the day...
Wah~!! So hungry leh.. end up come home mum only got rice n veg for mie.. no meat.. *sob*

Went to Cold Storage at the Kovan interchange b4 heading home.. Healthy Lifestyle for the rest of the week! Got meself a loaf of white bread..tomatoes..lettuce.. ham & cheese~ I like the ham omelette sandwich from Siang Heng so much that i'm gonna make my own!! Surviving on bare minimum till my big paycheck end of this month~ I wonder wor.. Can we celebrate X'Mas in nov huh? When i more rich.. haha.. January is bday again... -.-" Ohhh~ Check out the new packaging of one of my favourite instant noodles.. Myojo Mee Goreng! Only $1.65 for 2 packs now wor~ keke
I end up getting a brief briefing after all.. near 7pm. Seems like i'd be sent onsite [Paya Lebar, the Singpost building area] next thursday le.. Hmm.. Gambatte~!!! I must be up to the job!! So far so good lar.. seems like i'd be purely doing content management for awhile, similar to wat I did in Singtel last time for awhile.. keke =n.n=
Early night for mie tonight... sweet dreams all..

Went to Cold Storage at the Kovan interchange b4 heading home.. Healthy Lifestyle for the rest of the week! Got meself a loaf of white bread..tomatoes..lettuce.. ham & cheese~ I like the ham omelette sandwich from Siang Heng so much that i'm gonna make my own!! Surviving on bare minimum till my big paycheck end of this month~ I wonder wor.. Can we celebrate X'Mas in nov huh? When i more rich.. haha.. January is bday again... -.-" Ohhh~ Check out the new packaging of one of my favourite instant noodles.. Myojo Mee Goreng! Only $1.65 for 2 packs now wor~ keke
I end up getting a brief briefing after all.. near 7pm. Seems like i'd be sent onsite [Paya Lebar, the Singpost building area] next thursday le.. Hmm.. Gambatte~!!! I must be up to the job!! So far so good lar.. seems like i'd be purely doing content management for awhile, similar to wat I did in Singtel last time for awhile.. keke =n.n=
Early night for mie tonight... sweet dreams all..


4 Comments:
ooohhhhhh.... paya lebar... :)
That's close to my workplace...haha! Welcome to ulu-land!
P/S: not so bad lar...hahah!
Just hope not fast food all the way can le.. expensive neh~
Well, you could take the MRT to Aljunied and cross over to Geylang for food le...hehhe
apparently my collegues are looking forward to the close proximity to KFC.. haha.. as you know, shento no KFC or Long John wor~!
Post a Comment
<< Home