0 my p.i.g.u~
I havent slept a wink.. Just back from ice skating wif Alexis + hubby + elfy~!! FUN dez! The last time i went was before i step into twenties i think.. -_-"
YUp.. i fell down.. now backside still bit numb numb de! *sob* And it's official.. my right wrist is swollen!!!! *wail~~...* Edmund san.. Elton san... c0ming friday @ bbbc.. Ho Lee Siii~!!!! >.<" There were this 2 little gers at the skating rink... so sweet! They were teaching the dad how to ice skate! I must say the little ger is very good teacher.. I saw the dad able to go round and round without assistance after awhile~! Very nice scene to see... =n.n=
So who else wanna go ice skating? keke.. :D
-------------------------------------------------
This is the video that Janet said made her cry...
Snow patrol
YUp.. i fell down.. now backside still bit numb numb de! *sob* And it's official.. my right wrist is swollen!!!! *wail~~...* Edmund san.. Elton san... c0ming friday @ bbbc.. Ho Lee Siii~!!!! >.<" There were this 2 little gers at the skating rink... so sweet! They were teaching the dad how to ice skate! I must say the little ger is very good teacher.. I saw the dad able to go round and round without assistance after awhile~! Very nice scene to see... =n.n=
So who else wanna go ice skating? keke.. :D
-------------------------------------------------
This is the video that Janet said made her cry...
Snow patrol


1 Comments:
The best part of this song is "need your grace to remind me, to find my own"
Post a Comment
<< Home