Saturday, April 16, 2005

I miss the Li++Le thiNgs..

Hmm.. recently experiencing a bout of melancholy...

I miss the little things... ...
s0meone to talk to..just a phonecall away..
during the empty slots, in the comings and goings of the day..
the beep of my cellphone... telling me a message is received..
that someone thought of jamie.. someone sms-ed me..
I miss the warm security, of a big hand holding mine..
warmth of a body close beside me..
then I wont feel so cold, watching alone in cinema..
hugs that makes me lose my breathe, and makes me feel treasured..
kisses that makes me tickle, to someone.. i mattered..


Gee.. i suddenly realised something..
After typing so much.. the fact is just that i miss attention..
Hahaha.. DUH. ;p

Hmm... like so weak, m i now feeling lonely?!! Six months already wor.. but den again, knowing how i always have mood swings, guess this is only a phase..heehee ;p Perhaps double triggered these few days, coz saw my best pal and her long time boyfriend so lovey dovey... No one sent me off or receive me at airport before... ... even when i flew alone to Philippines... i just simply wasn't missed.. Sighz.. how i hate feeling unimportant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home