sLeep..
These days havent been sleeping well.. everytime doze off awhile le will wake in semi consciousness lydat.. dreaming and yet it seem as if i'm watching the dreams and scenes pass in front of me... quite scary at first.. but i has been like happening every night till i used to it le.. -.-"
Someone pointed out this news on animal abuse.. Apparently some amature fishermen on a certain french island, has been using dogs and even CatS! as live baits to catch sharks.. sheesh... Read about it here.. Sigh.. saddening how people are losing respect for other living creatures.. =(
Hope can sleep well tonight.. mebbe i'll go grab a beer later.. should sleep better.. sigh..
Someone pointed out this news on animal abuse.. Apparently some amature fishermen on a certain french island, has been using dogs and even CatS! as live baits to catch sharks.. sheesh... Read about it here.. Sigh.. saddening how people are losing respect for other living creatures.. =(
Hope can sleep well tonight.. mebbe i'll go grab a beer later.. should sleep better.. sigh..


4 Comments:
I have similar problems too. But I'm sure mine's due to the long hours I put into my work. Sometimes, I work till about 2-3 in the morning. Fall asleep and wake up in semi consciousness too.
Sometimes I would give a shout, or roll off the bed, in an effort to wake myself up.
Gosh, I guess if I continue like that, I will end up like those Jap executives who are found dead on their work desks!! *creepy thought!*
Better rest and relax more! Same for you!
Gee..creepy wor.. coz it happened to me when i go to sleep around 2+..3am also..~! =0
Just back frm watching emily rose some more... they say 3am is not a good hour... haiz.. good health to us all then.. ;)
3 in the morning is witching hour!!! Hahaha!
How was Emily Rose? Was thinking of watching it too.
it's not a horror movie.. is not a suspense movie.. Basically, it is telling Emily Rose's story...
worth my $7 to watch on monday lah.. keke
Post a Comment
<< Home