Wednesday, September 08, 2004

oFF to YSDA-Philippinas~

Wah~~~~~ wiLL be off to the Philippines fr0m Fri to Mondaye~ But for work not play hor... The schedule's so pack I doubt I'll even have time to admire the scenery...

Ok.. this trip is to attend this Strategic Planning Workshop on proposed ASEM (Asia-Europe Meeting) Youth Network for Sustainable Environment.. Hahaha.. guess by this point you are quite confused right? ;p It's a workshop for hardcore discussion on environment protection issues...attended by 27 representatives from the various scountries in Asia-Europe..

Well, to give a little background for those who dunno.. my friends and I set up a non-profit environmental organistion in singapore.. We just got our office in the InQBuzz! ( red bus in the Youth Park near Cineleisure) Hee³.. to know more... the webby is www.eco-singapore.org

That's that.. well.. me still looking for pp to loan me digital camera.. and luggage bag i think.. Well.. update you next time when I get back from Tagaytay City, Philipines! * heard my room will be facing the small but live & active volcano! isn't that cool?!! =n.n= *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home